- Societas Martyrum; Bearing Witness is the call of Baptism
- All murder is killing…. but not all killing is murder… It does make a difference!
- Inequality is the root of social evil… Inequality? Really??
- Costly but Free; Salvation and the Gift of Truth
- Cultural Jihad – Can We Live Within Sharia, but Remain Christian?
- Living Faith! [or “Rules are not just for Monks!”]
- Bonds of Covenant give Strength for the Journey…
- Brothers and Sisters with EVERYONE??
- Follow Confessing Pilgrim on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Obedience
Simplicity – Chastity – Obedience For most of the history of Christendom, it has been readily acknowledged that voluntary adherence the “Evangelical Counsels” of Poverty, Chastity, and Obedience helps us to to devote ourselves to the service of God. Yet, … Continue reading