- Costly but Free; Salvation and the Gift of Truth
- Societas Martyrum; Bearing Witness is the call of Baptism
- All murder is killing…. but not all killing is murder… It does make a difference!
- Inequality is the root of social evil… Inequality? Really??
- Cultural Jihad – Can We Live Within Sharia, but Remain Christian?
- Living Faith! [or “Rules are not just for Monks!”]
- Bonds of Covenant give Strength for the Journey…
- Brothers and Sisters with EVERYONE??
- Follow Confessing Pilgrim on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2018
“Martyr” means both far less AND far more than most people think it does… The power and subtlety of English is largely due to its wide-ranging propensity for embracing words from other languages. In recent years, though, political pressure from … Continue reading